Wednesday, December 27, 2006

SLEEPY

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
this is what i wish i was doing right now. and it's only 7:30. grrr. why am i so tired? ever since my trip back from arizona. i'm exhausted. Jetlag doesn't last this long does it? there's gotta be something wrong with me.
i actually tried to go to sleep about a half hour ago but my mom wouldn't let me. grrr. i want to go to bed. the c.d. katie gave me isn't helping all that much either. making me even more sleepy.
i had a nap on christmas eve. i mean, a nap? i haven't had a nap since i was 5 years old or something stupid like that.
maybe i need some excersize. i haven't done anything physical for a whole week. i've just been sitting on my ever growing butt eating chocolate. you know i really like breaks, but i think it's unhealthy for me to have to much time to myself. and i'm not allowed to go out with my friends until my homeworks done. grrr. stupid homework. grrr. i hate missing school.
*head's falling forward*
waaaaa, i wanna go to bed.
it's not like i can concentrate enough for homework anyway. i tried reading my bible and i kept on having to read it over and over again.
maybe i'm sick or something. i doubt it, but still, there's gotta be something wrong with me.

6 comments:

katelynn said...

hey enji...sorry my cd isn't helping :P
i kinda know how you've been feeling...i've been really exhausted and listless too. i think there's something wrong with me.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the winter blahs, girls. Getting back into a routine with school n stuff will help.

And yeah, Erin, jetlag can last for a few days, as can "travel-lag" - i always feel pretty tired after being away for a while, different routines really mess up a person's schedule.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the winter blahs, girls. Getting back into a routine with school n stuff will help.

And yeah, Erin, jetlag can last for a few days, as can "travel-lag" - i always feel pretty tired after being away for a while, different routines really mess up a person's schedule.

K said...

Hi Erin!

I hope all's well. Sometimes I think when we finish something our bodies feel exhausted after because of all of the excitement/anticipation associated with the thing. When we're in school we're busy like crazy, but then we get a two week break, slow down, and feel completely exhausted because we've been going hard at it all the semester long.

Love ya,
Kristen

K said...

Our Greatest Fear--Marianne Williamson

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.

Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us.

We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous,
talented and fabulous?

Actually, who are you not to be?

You are a child of God.

Your playing small does not serve the world.

There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other

people won't feel insecure around you.

We were born to make manifest the glory of
God that is within us.

It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone.

And as we let our own light shine,
we unconsciously give other people
permission to do the same.

As we are liberated from our own fear,
Our presence automatically liberates others.

-Marianne Williamson

enji said...

*whistles*
that's pretty deep. who is this Marianne?