Tuesday, June 12, 2007

forgive me Father. for all you've done for me, i feel like i'm continually not giving anything. Forgive me. forgive me. forgive me. please give me the words. i need to speak to her somehow. Just like Moses Father, i need to trust that you'll give me words. "Now go, I will help you speak and will teach you what to say." Forgive me Father.

Father God, i pray for Leon as he's not feeling well. i ask that you give my brother a quick recovery and protect him from anything serious.
God i pray for my sister katie and my brother Keith. i pray that as they are starting to develop their relationship that first and foremost you would help them seek you before anything else. i also pray that you would develop their friendship deeply and give them trust between each other. Father protect them from evil, surround them with wisdom in how to act, and let them know that they will always have friends that support them no matter what happens to them.
God i pray for others in relationships right now. God help them seek your will and seek first your kingdom and wait for all things to be given to them. you provide beautiful love stories and we need to have patience for the right man- a man that seeks after you. help those in relationships to step back and evalute if their lives are honoring You.
thank you for nature. somedays it actually really astounds me how much we can learn about you through looking at nature and meditating on your character as a creator. help us preserve that nature. the beauty that you made that was not meant to be distorted. purify us once again.

My son, if you accept my words
and store up my commands within you,
turning your ear to wisdom
and applying your heart to understanding,
and if you call out for insight
and cry aloud for understanding
if you look for it as for silver
and search for it as for a hidden treasure
then you will understand the fear of the Lord
and find the knowledge of God.
For the Lord gives wisdom,
amd from his mouth come knowledge and
understanding.
He holds vicotry in store for the upright,
he is a shield to those whose walk is blameless,
for he guards the course of the just
and protects the way of his faithful ones.
Proverbs 2:1-7

2 comments:

katelynn said...

thanks erin. that means a lot to me.

*gracie* said...

thanks for praying for leon!